Mask for staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mask

PostSubject: Mask for staff   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:08 pm

IRL Name: Tom

TimeZone: GMT +10

Experiences before:
I have had experience on multiple other servers over a few years and if you want proof Sam just ask me on msn and I will invite you to some of the owners.

What makes you better then everyone else: I have played this server since it first started and have been playing on it at every change I get. I respect all of the players and help every player where possible. I have a great deal of patience and understanding. I am also very active on the forums and server. Those qualities generally make up how a good staff member should act and I try to use them to the best of my ability at every moment in the game.

How often do you play: I have recently started school up again so that limits the hours I can play but at the very minimum I play on a school day would be 3hrs ranging up to 6hrs and on the weekend I pretty much just jump on when ever I get the chance. Even if I can only get on for 15mins I try and hop on just to make sure everyone is doing ok and have a chat with the players.

How long per day, do you play: Answered above.

How much experience have you had: My experience relies on making forums and playing as mod to co-owner on other servers. Unfortunately I have never hosted or coded my own server and to be quite honest I don't ever want to. I don't think this will affect me in any way when it regards to becoming staff. Sam you are a great coder and Weezy is a great hoster. I believe my experience comes from the players. Whether the players is 5mins old or has been playing the server since the beginning I treat them all with respect, help then, understand there problems, come to conclusions and resolve the issue. I am fair with every player and use the skill of understanding to resolve issues rather than banning or muting. I would prefer to help a player for say 20mins to fix the problem than to just ban, mute or jail him. I have also had experience creating free forums and managing them. I can organise events, manage things well and hopefully you have seen me around the server enough to know that I show these characteristics whilst I am playing and getting a staff spot would in a way congratulate me for what I have done yet only push me to help more and more.

Do you use the Forums often: I mainly lurk around on the forums, my post count is low but I have been just lurking and searching the forums. I also spend a bit of time in the chatbox helping new players in-game from their questions there. If forums are a main part with choosing your next staff I can easily and will easily become more active in it but not spamming. Only doing helpful posts and staying on topic.

List of stuff i've missed out: I have been playing the server for a while now helping, respecting, understanding and anything else I stated earlier to all the new players. I have recently told you my new plans to help get more players to the server and I hope what I have done so far will influence you in making the decision and look to forward and see my potential.

Thanks Mask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Mask for staff   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:58 am

Hey Profit good luck man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mask

PostSubject: Re: Mask for staff   Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 am

Thanks, you too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sin
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mask for staff   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 am

Only talked to you a couple times, But you seem alright. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoodncape
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Mask for staff   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 pm

good app. little too wordy for me though. still greeat tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mask for staff   

Back to top Go down

Mask for staff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1